Over the coming days we will be sharing with you some of the fun places we visited and the different activities that we enjoyed.
- Pet Porpoise Pool
- Big Banana
- Butterfly House, Bonville
- Jetty at Coffs Marina
- Fredos Pies, Frederickton
- The Honey Place, Urunga
- Urunga Boardwalk
- Macadamia Castle, Knockrow near Byron Bay
We had such a lovely time over these few days.
- A Relaxing walk on the beach that looks out over the Solitary Islands marine park.
- A Sunset walk out on the Marina Jetty in Coffs.
- Another sunset walk on the Urunga Boardwalk that ends where the river mouth meets the ocean.
- Receiving Dolphin and Seal kisses at the Pet Porpoise Pool.
- Enjoying toboggan rides down the hill at the Big Banana.
- One and a half hours of ice skating also at the Big Banana.
- Having gorgeous butterflies landing on us in the Butterfly House at Bonville.
- Finding our way through the Maze also at the Butterfly House.
- A scrumptious Devonshire tea with home made scones at the Butterfly house.
These are just some of the highlights of our trip to Coffs and the surrounding region over this past week. We look forward to going into more details of each place we visited.
So keep your eyes open and check back for updates as we release them over the coming days.
In three weeks time we fly down to Hobart to enjoy 8 nights in Australia’s beautiful State of Tasmania. We will also have lots to share with you from this upcoming holiday.
Until then, Remember to Enjoy Life, Smile at a stranger and Make a Difference in the World.
Leanne Annett <><